GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Airalo (also referred to as us or we) is registered under AirGSM PTE. LTD. We operate the website www.airalo.com (the Website), Airalo App on the Google Playstore, and Apple App Store (the App).
2. These are the Terms and Conditions which govern each use of the donation payment systems provided through the Website and the App.
3. These Terms and Conditions contain clauses regarding both to the individuals who make a donation “the Donor”, and the individuals who receive the donation “the Recipient”.
4. These Terms and Conditions apply separately to every single donation made. By confirming on the Website and the App that they wish to make a donation to the Recipient, the Donor agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for that donation.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all the Airalo accounts which are existing or may be opened anytime in the future.
6. The donation services
6.1 We will use the Donor’s donation at our discretion but within our stated objective of aiding users from Ukraine who expressed their desire to be considered for this donation campaign.
6.2 All payments through the Website and the App are to be made by a valid payment card.
6.3 Once the Donor confirms to us through the Website and the App that they wish to proceed with the donation, the transaction will be processed through the selected payment services provider.
6.4 By confirming that they wish to proceed with the donation, the Donor authorizes Airalo to request funds from the Donor’s credit, debit, or card provider.
7. Unauthorized card use
7.1 If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider.
8. Information from the Donor
8.1 Before we can process a donation, the Donor must provide us with (i) their name, country, and email address; and (ii) details of the credit or debit card that they wish to use to fund the donation. We will use this information to process the donation. It is the Donor’s responsibility to ensure they have provided us with the correct information.
8.2 The Donor’s first name and country information will be available to the Recipient of the donation.
9. Refunds If the Donor makes an error in your donation, they should contact us by email at email@example.com.
10.1 To be eligible for donation, the Recipient must create or already have an account on Airalo.
10.2 Each Airalo account can only receive a one-time “free credit”, valued at US$10 Airmoney.
10.3 Entries can be disqualified at the discretion of Airalo if they have already benefited from a one-time donation
11. Information from the Recipient
11.1 The Recipient's personal information such as name and email address provided during account creation will be used to process the donation. It is the Recipient's responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the information.
11.2 We won’t share the Recipient's personal details with the Donor or any other third party.
12. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Singaporean law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singaporean courts.
13. This campaign is valid until April 10, 2022.
14. Airalo solely reserves the right to change, modify or stop the campaign without giving any prior notice.