Certain countries require customers to complete a Know Your Customer (KYC) process before activating a new telecommunication service. eKYC is a paperless KYC authentication process where the identity and address of the subscriber are verified electronically.
If an eSIM requires an eKYC process, it will be stated above the “Buy Now” or “Proceed to Submit Documents” button of the selected data package on the app or website.
- How to check if my Android device is eSIM compatible?
- How to check if my iOS device is eSIM compatible and carrier unlocked?
- How can I install my eSIM via Direct Installation on my iOS device?
- Install an eSIM on Google Pixel 3/ Google Pixel 4
- How to install an eSIM on my iOS device?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How to install an eSIM on Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S21 / S21+ devices?
- How can I install my eSIM manually?
- When do I need to upload my passport?
- When does my eSIM data package expire?