eKYC is a paperless KYC authentication process where the identity and address of the subscriber is verified electronically.
Certain countries require customers to complete a Know Your Customer (KYC) process before activating a new telecommunication service. If an eSIM requires an eKYC process, it will be stated above the “Buy Now” or “Proceed to Submit Documents” button of the selected data package on the app or website.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Install eSIM on Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra / S21 / S21+
- Where can I find my eSIM Manual Installation details?
- Why do I need to upload my passport photo and details?
- When does my eSIM data package expire?
- How do I change my APN settings?
- When can I install my eSIM?
- How do I know if there is an eSIM for my desired country?
- How do I install and start using an eSIM on my Android device?
- How do I install and start using an eSIM on my iOS device?