With an Airalo eSIM, you can access many apps and websites as long as there are no restrictions from the app or website you wish to use.
Some apps or websites that restrict access due to:
- Proxy settings
- Security protocols
- Location/service provider restrictions
eSIM data requires a routing method that operates through a ‘roaming platform’. For this reason, due to the app or website security settings, they might not be accessible.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.
- I’m experiencing the ‘Cellular Plans From This Carrier Cannot be Added’ error message
- I’m experiencing the ‘Unable to Complete Data Plan Change’ error message
- I can’t connect with my eSIM on my Android device
- Can I access all apps and websites with my eSIM mobile data?
- I am experiencing “PDP Authentication Failure”
- Can I use iMessage with my eSIM?
- I can’t connect with my eSIM on my iOS device
- I can’t scan my QR Code
- My device is network locked
- I’m experiencing the “This code is no longer valid” error