I’m experiencing the “This code is no longer valid” error
This error message appears when you are trying to add an eSIM that has been added before, or the QR-code was partially scanned due to poor connection.
In order to confirm whether the eSIM has been installed or not, please proceed as below:
- Go to Settings
- Go to General
- Tap About and scroll down
If the eSIM is installed and turned on you should be able to view the ICCID [NUMBER] + an extra digit as long as the eSIM line is “On” under your Cellular Plans.
Please note that in case the eSIM has been removed and you attempt to reinstall it, it will not be possible!
On the other hand, if you are installing the eSIM for the first time, this error message could be due to a poor connection, VPN enabled, or too many eSIMs installed on the device.
Please follow the steps below to install your eSIM successfully:
- Disable any VPN
- Ensure that you have a good and stable internet connection
- Remove any eSIMs you will no longer use
- Check if the software is updated to the latest version
- Try to install an eSIM through an installation method different than before
If you need assistance, please contact us.
- I’m experiencing the ‘Cellular Plans From This Carrier Cannot be Added’ error message
- I’m experiencing the ‘Unable to Complete Cellular Plan Change’ error message
- I can’t connect with my eSIM on my Android device
- I am experiencing “PDP Authentication Failure”
- Can I use iMessage with my eSIM?
- I can’t connect with my eSIM on my iOS device
- I can’t scan my QR Code
- My device is network locked
- I am experiencing slow network speeds