Can I access all apps and websites with my eSIM mobile data?
With an Airalo eSIM, you can access many apps and websites as long as there are no restrictions from the app or website you wish to use.
Some apps or websites that restrict access due to:
- Proxy settings
- Security protocols
- Location/service provider restrictions
eSIM data requires a routing method that operates through a ‘roaming platform’. For this reason, due to the app or website security settings, they might not be accessible.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.
- How do I change my eSIM label?
- Why don’t I see 5G in the status bar on my iPhone?
- Can I use 5G with my eSIM?
- Where can I find my eSIM’s ICCID number?
- How can I receive SMS and calls while connected with my data-only eSIM?
- When can I use the same eSIM?
- When is it safe to remove eSIMs from my device?
- Can I receive phone calls on my primary number?
- Can I make phone calls or send SMS with my eSIM?
- Can I reinstall an eSIM?
- How can I remove an eSIM from my iOS device?
- How can I top up an eSIM?
- Can I use tethering (Personal Hotspot)?
- Can I install the same eSIM on multiple devices?
- What happens to the unused data after the validity period?
- How can I check my current data usage?
- How do I know which eSIM is using data?
- How many eSIMs can I install?
Still need help?
Reach out to us and our customer support team will get back to you in a jiffy.Send us a message