Yes, you can keep your eSIM and top it up as you go, with the exception of eSIMs that are non-rechargeable. Non-rechargeable eSIMs cannot be topped up once the validity period ends. If your eSIM is non-rechargeable, the information will be stated in the Additional Info which is at the bottom-right of the selected data package page.
Keep in mind that each device can store a limited number of eSIMs. For example, iPhones can store up to 15 eSIMs.
- Can I receive phone calls on my primary number?
- Can I make phone calls or send SMS?
- Can I reinstall an eSIM?
- How can I remove an eSIM from my device?
- How can I top up an eSIM ?
- Can I use tethering (personal hotspot)?
- Can I keep my eSIM and buy/top-up a data plan as I go ?
- Can I use the same QR code and install the eSIM profile on multiple devices?
- Can I transfer an eSIM that I have already installed on another device?
- Can unused data be rolled over or transferred to a different eSIM or device?