It depends on your device. Some devices only allow for 1 SIM or eSIM to be connected at a time.
If you’re using an iPhone, particular models have the Dual SIM Dual Standby (DSDS) technology that allows you to remain connected with both physical SIM and eSIM simultaneously.
Please bear in mind that data roaming charges may apply depending on your carrier provider.
- Can I receive phone calls on my primary number?
- Can I make phone calls or send SMS?
- Can I reinstall an eSIM?
- How can I remove an eSIM from my device?
- How can I top up an eSIM ?
- Can I use tethering (personal hotspot)?
- Can I keep my eSIM and buy/top-up a data plan as I go ?
- Can I use the same QR code and install the eSIM profile on multiple devices?
- Can I transfer an eSIM that I have already installed on another device?
- Can unused data be rolled over or transferred to a different eSIM or device?