You can install your eSIM anytime after you purchase it. It will be activated and the validity will begin as soon as your device is connected to an allowed network.
Please note that certain Airalo eSIMs activate upon installation. If this is the case, it will be stated in the Additional Info which is at the bottom-right of the selected data package page.
- Where can I find my eSIM Manual Installation details?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Why do I need to upload my passport photo and details?
- When does my eSIM data package expire?
- How do I change my APN settings?
- When can I install my eSIM?
- How do I know if there is an eSIM for my desired country?
- How do I install and start using an eSIM on my Android device?
- How do I install and start using an eSIM on my iOS device?
- How do I sign up for an Airalo account?