Speed is dependent on coverage, congestion, or prioritization of the local carrier.
If you are experiencing slow network speeds, please try to:
- Turn off 4G/LTE for 3 minutes before enabling it again
- Restarting your device
If you are experiencing slow network speeds after completing the above, please try
- Set your device to 3G only
If the speed does not improve, please contact us for further assistance.
- I can’t connect to the internet with my eSIM (Android)
- Why can I use the data but can’t access one of my apps?
- I am getting PDP Authentication Failure
- Can I use iMessage with my eSIM?
- I can’t connect to the internet with my eSIM (iOS)
- I cannot scan my QR Code
- My device is network locked
- I am getting the error message, “This code is no longer valid”
- I am experiencing slow network speed