Speed is dependent on coverage, congestion, or prioritization of the local carrier.
However, if your eSIM requires you to manually add/update your APN settings – and if you do not add it correctly – it may be misunderstood as if your connection is slow, while in fact, the eSIM was not set up correctly.
If you are experiencing slow network speeds, please check if you have met all the requirements from your eSIM installation page, and proceed as below:
- Set up your APN settings (if required)
- Set the device to 3G temporarily
If you are experiencing slow network speeds after completing the above, please try to:
- Set your device to 3G only if available
- Toggle the airplane mode on and off
In case your eSIM supports more than one network, you can also try to select a different network than you are currently connected to, in order to see if it provides a better service.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.
- What should I do if the eSIM is stuck activating on my iOS device?
- I’m experiencing the ‘Cellular Plans From This Carrier Cannot be Added’ error message
- I’m experiencing the ‘Unable to Complete Cellular Plan Change’ error message
- I can’t connect with my eSIM on my Android device
- I am experiencing “PDP Authentication Failure”
- Can I use iMessage with my eSIM?
- I can’t connect with my eSIM on my iOS device
- I can’t scan my QR Code
- My device is network locked
- I’m experiencing the “This code is no longer valid” error