This error may show if you are trying to install an eSIM on a network-locked device.
You can check if your device is locked by following the steps below:
- Go to Settings > General, and tap About.
- Under Carrier Lock, you should see a message that says No SIM restrictions. If you don’t see that message, please contact your carrier to have your device unlocked.
If you have confirmed with your current provider that your device is unlocked, please contact support.
- What to do if I can’t delete an Airalo eSIM on my Samsung Galaxy S22?
- What should I do if the eSIM is stuck activating on my iOS device?
- I’m experiencing the ‘Unable to Complete Cellular Plan Change’ error message
- I can’t connect with my eSIM on my Android device
- I am experiencing “PDP Authentication Failure”
- Can I use iMessage with my eSIM?
- I can’t connect with my eSIM on my iOS device
- I can’t scan my QR Code
- My device is network locked
- I’m experiencing the “This code is no longer valid” error
- I am experiencing slow network speeds