Sometimes, an eSIM can get stuck activating on an iOS device. This usually happens when you have installed an eSIM but haven’t yet arrived at your destination country/region.
You can rest easy knowing that the eSIM is fully installed, even if it displays “activating” or “activation failure.”. The activation process will finish when you reach your destination and are within the network coverage area.
Here are some screenshots for reference:
Remember, even if the eSIM remains stuck on activating, you should still be able to use other features that don’t rely on network connectivity.
Once you reach your destination and the device is within the network coverage area, the eSIM should activate successfully, and you can start using it.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team, and we’ll be happy to help!
- What to do if I can’t delete an Airalo eSIM on my Samsung Galaxy S22?
- I’m experiencing the ‘Cellular Plans From This Carrier Cannot be Added’ error message
- I’m experiencing the ‘Unable to Complete Cellular Plan Change’ error message
- I can’t connect with my eSIM on my Android device
- I am experiencing “PDP Authentication Failure”
- Can I use iMessage with my eSIM?
- I can’t connect with my eSIM on my iOS device
- I can’t scan my QR Code
- My device is network locked
- I’m experiencing the “This code is no longer valid” error
- I am experiencing slow network speeds