Some Samsung Galaxy S22 users have reported a known issue where they cannot delete an Airalo eSIM profile from their device or the SIM manager fails to load due to a software bug.
This issue can be frustrating, but not to worry — workarounds are available to help you manage your eSIMs until a software update from Samsung is released to fix the problem.
Check for Software Updates.
If an update is available, please download and install it.
- GO to Settings.
- SCROLL DOWN and TAP Software update.
- TAP Download and install.
Remove/Add a Physical SIM.
This will force the SIM manager to reload.
- INSERT the SIM removal pin into the hole to release the tray.
- PULL the tray out gently from the tray slot.
- ENSURE that a physical SIM is in the tray.
- INSERT the tray back into the tray slot.
Restart your device.
A simple reboot can resolve any technical issues.
- PRESS and HOLD the side key and the volume down button simultaneously.
- TAP Restart.
- TAP the Restart option again.
Reset the Network settings.
This will reset all network settings, including Wi-Fi, Mobile data, and Bluetooth.
- GO to Settings.
- SCROLL DOWN and TAP General management.
- TAP Reset.
- TAP Reset network settings.
- TAP Reset settings to confirm.
Should the Airalo eSIM deletion issue persist after doing the workarounds above, please contact Samsung or your carrier, as the issue might be related to the device’s software.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team, and we’ll be happy to help!
- What should I do if the eSIM is stuck activating on my iOS device?
- I’m experiencing the ‘Cellular Plans From This Carrier Cannot be Added’ error message
- I’m experiencing the ‘Unable to Complete Cellular Plan Change’ error message
- I can’t connect with my eSIM on my Android device
- I am experiencing “PDP Authentication Failure”
- Can I use iMessage with my eSIM?
- I can’t connect with my eSIM on my iOS device
- I can’t scan my QR Code
- My device is network locked
- I’m experiencing the “This code is no longer valid” error
- I am experiencing slow network speeds