The eSIM data package expiration date depends on the eSIM validity and data consumption. There are different data packages available depending o the country or region.
Your eSIM data package will last for the presented validity period, as long as you do not consume all data before then.
The validity period starts when the eSIM activates. Most eSIMs will activate when the installed eSIM connects to the supported network at the destination.
Depending on the eSIM, it can also activate at the time of the installation, regardless of your location.
You can check this information prior to purchase by going to Additional Information> Activation Policy.
In order to know when it is the best time to install your eSIM, please check When can I install my eSIM?
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.
- How can I save my eSIM instructions for later?
- How do I install and set up an eSIM on my iOS device?
- How to check if my Android device supports eSIM?
- How to check if my iOS device is eSIM compatible and carrier unlocked?
- How can I install my eSIM via Direct Installation on my iOS device?
- How do I install and set up my eSIM on my Pixel device?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How do I install an eSIM on Samsung Galaxy S20/S21 series device?
- When do I need to verify my identity?
- When does my eSIM data package expire?