The eSIM data package expiration date depends on the eSIM validity and data consumption. There are different data packages available depending o the country or region(e.g. 1 day, 7 days, 30 days, etc).
The validity period starts when the eSIM activates, which mostly happens when the eSIM connects to the allowed network at the destination. However, some eSIMs will activate at the time of installation. You can check this information under the eSIM’s “Additional Information” is connected to an allowed network. The validity period of your data package can expire earlier if you consume your data balance before the end of the validity period.
- How to check if my Android device is eSIM compatible?
- How to check if my iOS device is eSIM compatible and carrier unlocked?
- How can I install my eSIM via Direct Installation on my iOS device?
- Install an eSIM on Google Pixel 3/ Google Pixel 4
- How to install an eSIM on my iOS device?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How to install an eSIM on Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S21 / S21+ devices?
- How can I install my eSIM manually?
- When do I need to upload my passport?
- When does my eSIM data package expire?