When does my eSIM data package expire?
The eSIM data package expiration date depends on the eSIM validity or data consumption.
Your eSIM data package will last for the presented validity period, as long as you do not consume all data before then.
The validity period starts when the eSIM activates. Most eSIMs will activate when the installed eSIM connects to the supported network at the destination.
Depending on the eSIM, it can also activate at the time of the installation, regardless of your location.
You can check this information prior to purchase by going to Additional Information> Activation Policy.
In order to know when it is the best time to install your eSIM, please check When can I install my eSIM?
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.
- How do I check if my Android device supports eSIM?
- What do I do when an eSIM goes out of stock?
- How do I activate the eSIM on an iPhone or iPad in Turkey?
- How do I install and set up my eSIM on my Google Pixel 6 or 6 Pro device?
- How can I save my eSIM instructions for later?
- How do I install and set up an eSIM on my iOS device?
- How to check if my iOS device is eSIM compatible and carrier unlocked?
- How can I install my eSIM via Direct Installation on my iOS device?
- How do I install and set up my eSIM on my Pixel device?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How do I install an eSIM on Samsung Galaxy S20/S21 series device?
- When do I need to verify my identity?
- How do I change my APN settings?
- When can I install my eSIM?
- Is there an eSIM for my desired country?
- How do I install and set up an eSIM on my Android device?
- How do I sign up for an Airalo account?
- How can I get an eSIM?
Still need help?
Reach out to us and our customer support team will get back to you in a jiffy.Send us a message