A majority of eSIMs cannot be reinstalled. However, there are some exceptions. If your eSIM can be reinstalled, it will be stated in the Additional Info which is at the bottom-right of the selected data package page.
If your eSIM cannot be reinstalled, we recommend temporarily disabling an eSIM so it can be reactivated again later.
- Can I receive phone calls on my primary number?
- Can I make phone calls or send SMS?
- Can I reinstall an eSIM?
- How can I remove an eSIM from my device?
- How can I top up an eSIM ?
- Can I use tethering (personal hotspot)?
- Can I keep my eSIM and buy/top-up a data plan as I go ?
- Can I use the same QR code and install the eSIM profile on multiple devices?
- Can I transfer an eSIM that I have already installed on another device?
- Can unused data be rolled over or transferred to a different eSIM or device?