Most eSIMs cannot be reinstalled, which means that if you remove your eSIM you may encounter an error when trying to download it again.
We recommend temporarily disabling the eSIM when you are not using it to save on data usage. However, once activated the eSIM validity will not stop.
Please contact us for more information.
- When can I use the same eSIM?
- When is it safe to remove eSIMs from my device?
- Can I receive phone calls on my primary number?
- Can I make phone calls or send SMS?
- Can I reinstall an eSIM?
- Can I remove an eSIM from my device?
- How can I top up an eSIM?
- Can I use tethering (Personal Hotspot)?
- Can I use the same QR code and install the eSIM profile on multiple devices?
- What happens to the unused data after the validity period?