Most eSIMs cannot be reinstalled, which means that if you remove your eSIM you may encounter an error when trying to download it again.
We recommend temporarily disabling the eSIM when you are not using it to save on data usage. However, once activated the eSIM validity will not stop.
Please contact us for more information.
- When can I use the same eSIM?
- When is it safe to remove eSIMs from my device?
- Can I access all apps and websites with my eSIM mobile data?
- Can I receive phone calls on my primary number?
- Can I make phone calls or send SMS with my eSIM?
- How can I remove an eSIM from my iOS device?
- How can I top up an eSIM?
- Can I use tethering (Personal Hotspot)?
- Can I install the same eSIM on multiple devices?
- What happens to the unused data after the validity period?
- How can I check my current data usage?
- How do I know which eSIM is using data?
- How many eSIMs can I install?