How can I get an eSIM?
You can get an eSIM online at our website airalo.com or through the Airalo app.
On the Airalo website:
1. Sign up for an Airalo account, or log in if you already have an account.
2. Search for available eSIMs for your desired country or region.
3. Select your preferred data plan.
4. Choose your payment method, agree with the required items and click on “complete the order”.
5. You will be directed to a confirmation page and receive a confirmation email.
6. Go to eSIM Detail to view your eSIM. You can also find your eSIM under the My eSIMs tab.
7. Install your new eSIM on your device by following the instructions from your eSIM details page,
On the Airalo app:
- Select Profile and go to “Log in or sign up for an account” at the top.
2. In the Store tab, enter your desired country to search for available eSIMs.
3. Select your preferred eSIM.
4. Choose your payment method and tap “Complete Order”.
5. Go to the My eSIMs tab and tap Details
6. Install your new eSIM on your device by following the instructions from your Install eSIM/Access Data page.
- What do I do when an eSIM goes out of stock?
- How do I activate the eSIM on an iPhone or iPad in Turkey?
- How do I install and set up my eSIM on my Google Pixel 6 or 6 Pro device?
- How can I save my eSIM instructions for later?
- How do I install and set up an eSIM on my iOS device?
- How to check if my Android device supports eSIM?
- How to check if my iOS device is eSIM compatible and carrier unlocked?
- How can I install my eSIM via Direct Installation on my iOS device?
- How do I install and set up my eSIM on my Pixel device?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How do I install an eSIM on Samsung Galaxy S20/S21 series device?
- When do I need to verify my identity?
- When does my eSIM data package expire?
- How do I change my APN settings?
- When can I install my eSIM?
- Is there an eSIM for my desired country?
- How do I install and set up an eSIM on my Android device?
- How do I sign up for an Airalo account?