Yes, you can! But you may need to reset iMessage after installing your eSIM by following the steps below:
1. Go to Settings on your device
2. Go to Messages
3. Toggle iMessage OFF
4. Toggle iMessage back to ON
5. Tap on Send & Receive
6. Uncheck your number and make sure your email address is checked. This way, you’ll be able to send and receive iMessages with only a data connection.
When you finish using your eSIM and wish to turn on your Primary SIM, you can go back to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive and check your phone number again.
If you are still not able to use iMessage, please contact us for further assistance.
- I can’t connect to the internet with my eSIM (Android)
- Why can I use the data but can’t access one of my apps?
- I am getting PDP Authentication Failure
- Can I use iMessage with my eSIM?
- I can’t connect to the internet with my eSIM (iOS)
- I cannot scan my QR Code
- My device is network locked
- I am getting the error message, “This code is no longer valid”
- I am experiencing slow network speed