Yes, you can use iMessage with your eSIM.
Please keep in mind that you may need to reset iMessage after installing your eSIM. You can do so by following the steps below:
1. Go to Settings on your device
2. Go to Messages
3. Toggle iMessage OFF
4. Toggle iMessage back to ON
5. Tap on Send & Receive
6. Uncheck your number and make sure your email address is checked. This way, you’ll be able to send and receive iMessages with only a data connection.
When you no longer have a need for your eSIM, and wish to switch back to your Primary SIM, you can do so by following these steps:
Settings > Messages > Send & Receive and check your phone number again.
You may also check our video below for further details:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.
- I’m experiencing the ‘Cellular Plans From This Carrier Cannot be Added’ error message
- I’m experiencing the ‘Unable to Complete Data Plan Change’ error message
- I can’t connect with my eSIM on my Android device
- Can I access all apps and websites with my eSIM mobile data?
- I am experiencing “PDP Authentication Failure”
- Can I use iMessage with my eSIM?
- I can’t connect with my eSIM on my iOS device
- I can’t scan my QR Code
- My device is network locked
- I’m experiencing the “This code is no longer valid” error