eSIMs can only be installed on devices that are both eSIM-compatible and network unlocked. Please contact your mobile carrier to unlock your device.
Also, if your device was just unlocked, your carrier may have disabled eSIM support for a period of time for security reasons.
Please contact your mobile carrier to unlock your device or override the security settings.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support
- I’m experiencing the ‘Cellular Plans From This Carrier Cannot be Added’ error message
- I’m experiencing the ‘Unable to Complete Cellular Plan Change’ error message
- I can’t connect with my eSIM on my Android device
- I am experiencing “PDP Authentication Failure”
- Can I use iMessage with my eSIM?
- I can’t connect with my eSIM on my iOS device
- I can’t scan my QR Code
- I’m experiencing the “This code is no longer valid” error
- I am experiencing slow network speeds