The eSIM data is bounded by the validity period, which means the remaining unused data cannot be used once the eSIM reaches the validity period.
In case the eSIM is rechargeable, it’s possible to add a new data package by tapping on “Top-Up” on your eSIM for continuing to use the same eSIM.
- Can I receive phone calls on my primary number?
- Can I make phone calls or send SMS?
- Can I reinstall an eSIM?
- Can I remove an eSIM from my device?
- How can I top up an eSIM?
- Can I use tethering (Personal Hotspot)?
- Can I use the same QR code and install the eSIM profile on multiple devices?
- What happens to the unused data after the validity period?
- How can I check my current data usage?
- How do I know which eSIM is using data?