What happens to the unused data after the validity period?
The eSIM data can only be used within the validity period, which means the remaining unused data cannot be used after the validity period.
In case the eSIM is rechargeable, it’s possible to add a new data package by tapping on “TOP UP” on your eSIM to continue to use the same eSIM.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.
- How do I set a data limit on my Android device?
- How can I save data usage on my Android device?
- How can I save data usage on my iOS device?
- How can I track my data usage with iOS widgets?
- How do I change my eSIM label?
- Why don’t I see 5G in the status bar on my iPhone?
- Can I use 5G with my eSIM?
- Where can I find my eSIM’s ICCID number?
- How can I receive SMS and calls while connected with my data-only eSIM?
- When can I use the same eSIM?
- When is it safe to remove eSIMs from my device?
- Can I access all apps and websites with my eSIM mobile data?
- Can I receive phone calls on my primary number?
- Can I make phone calls or send SMS with my eSIM?
- Can I reinstall an eSIM?
- How can I remove an eSIM from my iOS device?
- How can I top up an eSIM?
- Can I use tethering (Personal Hotspot)?
- Can I install the same eSIM on multiple devices?
- How can I check my current data usage?
- How do I know which eSIM is using data?
- How many eSIMs can I install?
Still need help?
Reach out to us and our customer support team will get back to you in a jiffy.Send us a message