The Airalo iOS widget lets you track your eSIM data usage without opening the app. It’s easy to add the Airalo widget to your home screen. Follow these steps to get started:
1. PRESS and HOLD any app icon.
2. TAP Edit Home Screen.
3. TAP + in the top left corner to add a widget.
4. SCROLL and TAP on the Airalo app or widget.
6. CHOOSE between small, medium, and large widgets and TAP Add Widget.
6. CHOOSE the eSIM you want to track with a long press and TAP Edit Widget. You can also choose the background color of your widget.
You’re all set to track your data right from your home screen! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team, and we’ll be happy to help.
- What is Discover+ Global eSIM?
- How do I set a data limit on my Android device?
- How can I save data usage on my Android device?
- How can I save data usage on my iOS device?
- How do I change my eSIM label?
- Why don’t I see 5G in the status bar on my iPhone?
- Can I use 5G with my eSIM?
- Where can I find my eSIM’s ICCID number?
- How can I receive SMS and calls while connected with my data-only eSIM?
- When can I use the same eSIM?
- When is it safe to remove eSIMs from my device?
- Can I access all apps and websites with my eSIM mobile data?
- Can I receive phone calls on my primary number?
- Can I make phone calls or send SMS with my eSIM?
- Can I reinstall an eSIM?
- How can I remove an eSIM from my iOS device?
- How can I top up an eSIM?
- Can I use tethering (Personal Hotspot)?
- Can I install the same eSIM on multiple devices?
- What happens to the unused data after the validity period?
- How can I check my current data usage?
- How do I know which eSIM is using data?
- How many eSIMs can I install?