It depends on your device. Some devices only allow for 1 SIM or eSIM to be connected at a time.
If you’re using an iPhone, particular models have the Dual SIM Dual Standby (DSDS) technology that allows you to remain connected with both physical SIM and eSIM simultaneously.
Please keep in mind that data roaming charges may apply to the call service depending on your carrier provider.
- Can I use my old eSIM again?
- When is it safe to remove eSIMs from my device?
- Can I receive phone calls on my primary number?
- Can I make phone calls or send SMS?
- Can I reinstall an eSIM?
- Can I remove an eSIM from my device?
- How can I top up an eSIM?
- Can I use tethering (Personal Hotspot)?
- Can I use the same QR code and install the eSIM profile on multiple devices?
- What happens to the unused data after the validity period?