Certain countries require customers to complete a Know Your Customer (KYC) process before activating a new telecommunication service. eKYC is a paperless KYC authentication process where the identity and address of the subscriber are verified electronically. This means that you will be required to verify your identity by uploading a document.
If an eSIM requires an eKYC process, it will be stated prior to purchase as below.
- How to install and set up an eSIM on my iOS device?
- How to install and set-up an eSIM on my iOS device via the manual method?
- How to check if my Android device supports eSIM?
- How to check if my iOS device is eSIM compatible and carrier unlocked?
- How can I install my eSIM via Direct Installation on my iOS device?
- Install an eSIM on Google Pixel 3/ Google Pixel 4
- How to install and set-up an eSIM on my iOS device via QR code?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How to install an eSIM on Samsung Galaxy devices?
- When do I need to verify my identity?