Certain countries require customers to complete a Know Your Customer (KYC) process before activating a new telecommunication service.
eKYC is a paperless KYC authentication process where the identity and address of the subscriber are verified electronically. This means that you will be required to verify your identity by uploading a document.
If an eSIM requires an eKYC process, it will be stated prior to purchase as below.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.
- How can I save my eSIM instructions for later?
- How do I install and set up an eSIM on my iOS device?
- How to check if my Android device supports eSIM?
- How to check if my iOS device is eSIM compatible and carrier unlocked?
- How can I install my eSIM via Direct Installation on my iOS device?
- How do I install and set up my eSIM on my Pixel device?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How do I install an eSIM on Samsung Galaxy S20/S21 series device?
- When do I need to verify my identity?
- When does my eSIM data package expire?