Several Airalo eSIMs support up to 5G cellular or mobile networks. However, this may vary depending on your device.
Please note that 5G networks are only available in supported countries and regions.
You can find out if the eSIM you intend to buy supports a 5G network by tapping:
Buy Now> Additional Information > Network.
On the Airalo App: On the Airalo Website:
*An area with 5G coverage is required to connect to a 5G network. Being too far away may cause speeds to slow down or drop to a 4G or LTE connection.
- What is Discover+ Global eSIM?
- How do I set a data limit on my Android device?
- How can I save data usage on my Android device?
- How can I save data usage on my iOS device?
- How can I track my data usage with iOS widgets?
- How do I change my eSIM label?
- Why don’t I see 5G in the status bar on my iPhone?
- Where can I find my eSIM’s ICCID number?
- How can I receive SMS and calls while connected with my data-only eSIM?
- When can I use the same eSIM?
- When is it safe to remove eSIMs from my device?
- Can I access all apps and websites with my eSIM mobile data?
- Can I receive phone calls on my primary number?
- Can I make phone calls or send SMS with my eSIM?
- Can I reinstall an eSIM?
- How can I remove an eSIM from my iOS device?
- How can I top up an eSIM?
- Can I use tethering (Personal Hotspot)?
- Can I install the same eSIM on multiple devices?
- What happens to the unused data after the validity period?
- How can I check my current data usage?
- How do I know which eSIM is using data?
- How many eSIMs can I install?