You can find your current data usage on the Airalo account and device settings.
- Open your Airalo account
- Go to My eSIMs
- Choose the eSIM you want to check data usage for
- If available, the data bar will show the amount of data you have remaining. Otherwise, you will need to proceed as advised under “DATA USAGE”.
- Go to Settings on your device
- Go to Cellular/Mobile Data
- The amount of data used can be found under Current Period Roaming.
You can also see the instructions from the Apple website here.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Network and Internet
- Tap Data usage or Mobile Network
You can find your data usage under Mobile.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.
- Where can I find my eSIM’s ICCID number?
- How can I receive SMS and calls while connected with my data-only eSIM?
- When can I use the same eSIM?
- When is it safe to remove eSIMs from my device?
- Can I access all apps and websites with my eSIM mobile data?
- Can I receive phone calls on my primary number?
- Can I make phone calls or send SMS with my eSIM?
- Can I reinstall an eSIM?
- How can I remove an eSIM from my iOS device?
- How can I top up an eSIM?
- Can I use tethering (Personal Hotspot)?
- Can I install the same eSIM on multiple devices?
- What happens to the unused data after the validity period?
- How do I know which eSIM is using data?
- How many eSIMs can I install?