How can I top up an eSIM?
Only rechargeable eSIMs can be topped up. You can check whether the eSIM is rechargeable or not under the “Additional information” tab before purchase.
After your purchase, you can find the “Top up” option available for rechargeable eSIMs under the “My eSIMs” tab.
1. Log into your Airalo account (ensure you are logged in to the same account used for purchasing the eSIM you wish to top up).
2. Go to My eSIMS
3. Tap “Top up” on the eSIM you wish to add a new package
4. Select the Top-up package you wish
If there is no “Top-up” button, or the button doesn’t work, this means the eSIM is non-rechargeable, or there has been a network carrier change for the eSIM. In this case, please purchase a new eSIM.
Note: If the top-up does not activate automatically, please follow the steps below:
- Restart your phone after topping up the service
- Turn airplane mode on and off to recover the connection.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.
- How do I set a data limit on my Android device?
- How can I save data usage on my Android device?
- How can I save data usage on my iOS device?
- How can I track my data usage with iOS widgets?
- How do I change my eSIM label?
- Why don’t I see 5G in the status bar on my iPhone?
- Can I use 5G with my eSIM?
- Where can I find my eSIM’s ICCID number?
- How can I receive SMS and calls while connected with my data-only eSIM?
- When can I use the same eSIM?
- When is it safe to remove eSIMs from my device?
- Can I access all apps and websites with my eSIM mobile data?
- Can I receive phone calls on my primary number?
- Can I make phone calls or send SMS with my eSIM?
- Can I reinstall an eSIM?
- How can I remove an eSIM from my iOS device?
- Can I use tethering (Personal Hotspot)?
- Can I install the same eSIM on multiple devices?
- What happens to the unused data after the validity period?
- How can I check my current data usage?
- How do I know which eSIM is using data?
- How many eSIMs can I install?