How can I install my eSIM via Direct Installation on my iOS device?
You can easily install your eSIM in just a few quick steps by choosing the Direct installation method and following the steps below or in our tutorial video:
1. Go to the My eSIMs tab on your Airalo app and tap on Details.
2. Select Install eSIM/Access Data.
3. Tap on INSTALL eSIM at the bottom of your screen for initiating the installation.
(IMPORTANT: Please note that once the installation process has started, it cannot be interrupted, which means that if you try to go back to the previous step or close the app, you’ll no longer be able to install the same eSIM).
4. Tap on Add Cellular Plan.
5. Label the eSIM.
6. Choose the preferred default line to call or send messages.
7. Choose the preferred line to use with iMessage & Facetime.
8. Choose your Airalo eSIM plan as your default line for Cellular Data and do not turn on Allow Cellular Data Switching to prevent charges on your other line.
9. Select your Airalo eSIM under Cellular Plans.
10. Ensure that Turn on this line is toggled on.
11. Go to Network Selection and select the supported network.
12. Go to Cellular Data Network and update the CELLULAR DATA APN field to the APN advised on your eSIM installation page* and leave the remaining fields blank.
*If no APN instruction is available, it means that you should not edit your APN settings.
13. Turn on the data roaming if required on your eSIM installation page.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.
- How do I check if my Android device supports eSIM?
- What do I do when an eSIM goes out of stock?
- How do I activate the eSIM on an iPhone or iPad in Turkey?
- How do I install and set up my eSIM on my Google Pixel 6 or 6 Pro device?
- How can I save my eSIM instructions for later?
- How do I install and set up an eSIM on my iOS device?
- How to check if my iOS device is eSIM compatible and carrier unlocked?
- How do I install and set up my eSIM on my Pixel device?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How do I install an eSIM on Samsung Galaxy S20/S21 series device?
- When do I need to verify my identity?
- When does my eSIM data package expire?
- How do I change my APN settings?
- When can I install my eSIM?
- Is there an eSIM for my desired country?
- How do I install and set up an eSIM on my Android device?
- How do I sign up for an Airalo account?
- How can I get an eSIM?