In order to confirm that your device supports eSIM, you will need to find its “eSIM IMEI” number by following the steps below.
- Go to Settings
- If in Settings you see a search bar, type in “IMEI”, and the option “IMEI information” (or similar) should show up (otherwise, you will need to go to About phone> Status).
- Tap “IMEI information”
If the “IMEI (eSIM)” is available it should mean that your device supports eSIM.
Other Android devices
- Dial *#06# and press call
- In case your device is eSIM capable you should be able to view your device’s eSIM unique identification number (EID)
- How to check if my Android device is eSIM compatible?
- How to check if my iOS device is eSIM compatible and carrier unlocked?
- How can I install my eSIM via Direct Installation on my iOS device?
- Install an eSIM on Google Pixel 3/ Google Pixel 4
- How to install an eSIM on my iOS device?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How to install an eSIM on Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S21 / S21+ devices?
- How can I install my eSIM manually?
- When do I need to upload my passport?
- When does my eSIM data package expire?
Reach out to us and our customer support team will get back to you in a jiffy.Send us a message