1. In Settings, go to Network & Internet
2. Select Mobile Network
3. Click on Add carrier
4. You can now scan your QR code or enter the code manually
5. When the device asks for your confirmation, click on Start
6. The device will automatically install your profile
7. Your profile is now installed. Click on Done
8. Now, make sure that Mobile data and roaming are activated
9. Finally, you need to set the Access Point Name (APN) for the service to work. In Mobile network, scroll to the bottom and select Access Point Names
10. Click on New APN
11. Add a name to the describe this APN setting. Then, in the field APN, type the APN that you are provided with. Click OK.
12. Now select the APN you just created
Your eSIM profile will now quickly attach to the local network
- Install an eSIM on Google Pixel 3/ Google Pixel 4
- How to install an eSIM on my iOS device?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How to install an eSIM on Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S21 / S21+ devices?
- How can I install my eSIM manually?
- When do I need to upload my passport?
- When does my eSIM data package expire?
- How do I change my APN settings?
- When can I install my eSIM?
- Is there an eSIM for my desired country?