Using & Managing eSIMs
Find an answer
- How do I set a data limit on my Android device?
- How can I save data usage on my Android device?
- How can I save data usage on my iOS device?
- How can I track my data usage with iOS widgets?
- How do I change my eSIM label?
- Why don’t I see 5G in the status bar on my iPhone?
- Can I use 5G with my eSIM?
- Where can I find my eSIM’s ICCID number?
- How can I receive SMS and calls while connected with my data-only eSIM?
- When can I use the same eSIM?
- When is it safe to remove eSIMs from my device?
- Can I access all apps and websites with my eSIM mobile data?
- Can I receive phone calls on my primary number?
- Can I make phone calls or send SMS with my eSIM?
- Can I reinstall an eSIM?
- How can I remove an eSIM from my iOS device?
- How can I top up an eSIM?
- Can I use tethering (Personal Hotspot)?
- Can I install the same eSIM on multiple devices?
- What happens to the unused data after the validity period?
- How can I check my current data usage?
- How do I know which eSIM is using data?
- How many eSIMs can I install?
Can’t find what you‘re looking for?
Reach out to us and our customer support team will get back to you in a jiffy.Send us a message