eSIMs can be installed on only one device, and most eSIMs can be installed only once, which means that if you remove the eSIM from your device it will not be possible to install it again.
- Can I use my old eSIM again?
- When is it safe to remove eSIMs from my device?
- Can I receive phone calls on my primary number?
- Can I make phone calls or send SMS?
- Can I reinstall an eSIM?
- Can I remove an eSIM from my device?
- How can I top up an eSIM?
- Can I use tethering (Personal Hotspot)?
- Can I use the same QR code and install the eSIM profile on multiple devices?
- What happens to the unused data after the validity period?
Reach out to us and our customer support team will get back to you in a jiffy.Send us a message