No, you cannot install the same eSIM on multiple devices.
Your eSIM can only be installed on one device, and most eSIMs can be installed only once. This means that if you remove the eSIM from your device, it will not be possible to install it again.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.
- When can I use the same eSIM?
- When is it safe to remove eSIMs from my device?
- Can I receive phone calls on my primary number?
- Can I make phone calls or send SMS with my eSIM?
- Can I reinstall an eSIM?
- How can I remove an eSIM from my iOS device?
- How can I top up an eSIM?
- Can I use tethering (Personal Hotspot)?
- Can I install the same eSIM on multiple devices?
- What happens to the unused data after the validity period?