Most Airalo eSIMs do not come with a phone number or calling credit.
You can see these details by checking Additional Information in every data package in our store.
Please see the sample images below showing these details:
If your eSIM plan is a data-only plan you can still make data-based calls or SMS via Messenger/chat apps.
In case you are planning to use the data-based apps like the above, please ensure that you have already set this up before using eSIM mobile data as some apps require a phone number for authenticating your access.
- Can I receive phone calls on my primary number?
- Can I make phone calls or send SMS?
- Can I reinstall an eSIM?
- Can I remove an eSIM from my device?
- How can I top up an eSIM?
- Can I use tethering (Personal Hotspot)?
- Can I use the same QR code and install the eSIM profile on multiple devices?
- What happens to the unused data after the validity period?
- How can I check my current data usage?
- How do I know which eSIM is using data?