eSIM compatible devices allow you to install multiple eSIMs, but depending on the device model the number of eSIMs you can have active at the same time may vary.
Dual Active Dual SIM standby phones allow for multiple eSIMs to be installed at any given time.
For example, iPhones can store from 5-10 eSIMs depending on the device’s storage.
However, the number of eSIMs that you can have active on your device will change according to the device model. With iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 mini, you can use Dual SIM with either two active eSIMs or a nano-SIM and an eSIM.
iPhone 12 models, iPhone 11 models, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR feature Dual SIM with a nano-SIM and an eSIM, but you can only have one eSIM active at a time.
For more information, please contact your device’s manufacturer.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.
- Where can I find my eSIM’s ICCID number?
- How can I receive SMS and calls while connected with my data-only eSIM?
- When can I use the same eSIM?
- When is it safe to remove eSIMs from my device?
- Can I access all apps and websites with my eSIM mobile data?
- Can I receive phone calls on my primary number?
- Can I make phone calls or send SMS with my eSIM?
- Can I reinstall an eSIM?
- How can I remove an eSIM from my iOS device?
- How can I top up an eSIM?
- Can I use tethering (Personal Hotspot)?
- Can I install the same eSIM on multiple devices?
- What happens to the unused data after the validity period?
- How can I check my current data usage?
- How do I know which eSIM is using data?